David Icke – Essential Knowledge For A Wall Street Protestor

I never heard of the Fabian Society before… interesting…

“The way we solve the problem… WE TAKE OUR MINDS BACK!” – David Icke

Question everything.

9 Responses to David Icke – Essential Knowledge For A Wall Street Protestor

Interesting. Not sure what to think. Just know no one can really control people or movements once they get going, but people certainly will try….like the tea party movement got co-opted.

2. Brian says:

Excellent points… I’d be interested in seeing more of what he thought some of the replacements for the current system could be.

To be honest I think our current system is “fine.” It’s just been completely corrupted. We can’t evolve to a more “enlightened” system until the corruption present in this system is eliminated.

3. JoeSomebody2 says:

I first saw this guy in an episode of Penn & Teller: Bullshit!, where he tried to explain the world was being controlled by a race of reptilian creatures, two of which are Bush Junior and Senior. He’s been considered a joke by a lot of people if I recall correctly.

Still, I’ve always been a fan of the concept that if an idea sounds good, it doesn’t matter where the source is. He points at the concept of debt and money that doesn’t exist, something I feel has merit because I’ve been wondering how you can have more debt that you do actual money to pay it off. Finding out who is owed this money and why is key as well.

Say, you’re the Economics Guru, right? Have you made an attempt at trying to understand/explain this bogus situation we’re in?

4. Matt says:

Interesting video, certainly highlights a number of things that we should be concerned about as citizens of any country. It’s a shame that more people are not open to/aware of this type of content and just go around blinkered to the truth…

5. Eklctc says:

I unplugged from the Matrix long ago, hence the reason, I am usually the lone wanderer and free-thinker in my various nitches of society (I move around a lot) and debating with the traditional and mainstream about their conditioned minds and habits. I do agree that our system is corrupt but I don’t know if I believe it is fine or would be fine sans corruption. There are little things, mainly regarding The people, that would still need to be addressed. However, I’m not political at all so I could be speaking complete rubbish. 🙂