I’ll do a final analysis of what happened and what I learned in a different post, but I’ll leave you with all of the good things that came from this:
- I started making regular YouTube videos again.
- A friend made a really professional looking video and he’ll get the opportunity to make more.
- I digitally met some cool people.
- I did a live stream for the first time in… years?
- I’m in a hustling mode that I’m going to keep moving forward with Social Milwaukee
- The miltownkid “brand” (me!) has renewed focus and I’m going to clean up my online presence
Good times. 🙂
It’s 2 in the morning and I have court tomorrow. I better go to sleep. 😛