How Can I Help You Guys? (Getting Back On “My Path”)

The title of this post is the same title I used for a video I posted a few days ago. I’ll explain what “getting back on my path” means in this post, but I wanted to put a poll up first. Here are the main themes I got in the comments of that video. These are all things I’m passionate about so I thought I’d see if there was one you guys wanted me to work on more than anything else (you can vote on more than one thing). The order is random. Is there something you’d like to add? Leave a comment below! 😀

Getting Back On My Path

Ever since about the eighth grade the one thing I’ve been interested in the most is spirituality. I was a little “obsessed” with understanding what enlightenment was and how to get there. I’d get books from the library, read stuff online, talk to people, etc. I was also a little obsessed with understanding what life was all about and why the world was such a “fucked up” place (at least that’s what I thought at the time). Mostly I wanted to leave the “civilized” life (with it’s murders, poverty, drugs, affluence, etc.) and live the life of a monk somewhere (preferably China) and do martial arts all day.

Balancing these two things (the “civilized” life vs. the life of a monk) has been a constant struggle. In recent months I’ve spent too much time focusing on the civilized life. I’ve recently had a renewed interest in studying Taichi and Daoism. My “main path” is studying these two things… DAILY.

Pwning Life TEH BOOK!

If you didn’t notice it, I finally started working on the book “Pwning Life.” It’s going to be an autobiography of my life til NOW and it will go into detail about the various struggles I’ve had with being a “civilized Daoist”… Or some shit like that. 😀

Here’s that post [I’m Writing A Book]

10 Responses to How Can I Help You Guys? (Getting Back On “My Path”)

1. Mario says:

damn why people vote and dont leave a comment at all? i so hate that!

2. mckrackin says:

I hope Find me a girlfriend wins. I could really use one of those.

3. Newkie2008 says:

meaning of life is wining!!! 😀

4. Jed Doggett says:

I voted for funny videos because thats how I got to watching Miltown Kid on Youtube. I was looking for ways to fix the red ring of death on my XBOX and there was alot of weird fix it videos, but Miltown had a hilarious one where he thought that it was just freezing alot on GOW…then the red lights came on. Watch the vid to see the rest.

5. Taofire says:

Damn, nobody else voting for meditation! 😛 ah well, good luck with whatever. I’ll watch regardless haha, and good luck on the book matey =]

When are you leaving? Are you driving? I see you’re back in action.

7. Miltown fan says:

So I think that funny videos and videos about you are the best because they are helpful and it brings me everytime to laugh 😀
    I love your videos

8. jim says:

if “meaning of life” gets focused on, i really hope religion does’nt get involved.

9. Chester says:

Funny videos and can you make vids on teaching people different dance moves and how to dance.