Wisconsin’s New Slogan “Live Like You Mean It” – WIN or Fail?

Here’s the logo:

I discovered this though [itsallj] on Twitter. He posted a link to [an article about it on Yahoo.]

My thoughts in a nutshell. Anyone who doesn’t like the logo is most likely from the “baby boomer” generation. It’s my guess that the (soon to be better understood) “gamer generation” would approve (I do anyway :D).

What do you think?

8 Responses to Wisconsin’s New Slogan “Live Like You Mean It” – WIN or Fail?

1. I like the message, but logo is pretty fail. Not because of the handstand part (that’s pretty win), but just because the technical details of the font selection and design are completely amateurish.

I personally blinded by the WIN which is that handstand! lol

3. Magdalicious says:

Oh Mr fussy pants about the font… there is handstand.. I like the slogan.. hem and it sounds suspiciously like one of my email signatures šŸ˜‰

Quit downing the baby boomer generation! It’s a good slogan. Now it needs some good advertising to sell Wisconsin–direct us somewhere meaningful.

5. Kam says:

I think that’s a great slogan.
    But god, anything’s better than my town’s. (Pittsburg, Kansas)

Pittsburg: Get a Life

6. pleasestop says:

i live in wisconsin and as a tax payer it looks like our governor shaking out our last nickle’s and dimes of our pockets

7. TheeHurricanee says:

Welll i think the slogan is realyy good,
    however, there are alot of colours going on so mabye you could say it does not look professionial enough for 1 whole state.. im not saying it should be black or white just that…
    there should be mabye 2 colours not 3 and not with such a simlairtyy

..Ps. Spelling Is Quite Bad..
    15 years of age
    Takee me seriouslyyy =P

8. mdmouse says:

I love the slogan but not the image. The handstand dude has to go.