2 New Videos! How to Make a T-Shirt + Youtube Debate

I should have got these posted sooner but… I finally got my prototye T-Shirt printed!

What to Do About Black on Black Crime?

They have this “CNN Youtube Republican Debate” thing going on. I actually don’t even know how it was suppose to work, but [the link to some of the questions] are at the top of most Youtube pages. Next to the questions it says which Candidates responded, but I don’t know how to see the responses (Note: Ah! Now going to the link shows the candidates responding to questions. Pretty cool actually.) Maybe those only came on CNN or something.

Anyhow, one question caught my eye because it’s something I think about a lot. This one:

Here’s my reply:

7 Responses to 2 New Videos! How to Make a T-Shirt + Youtube Debate

1. Magda says:

I knew that’s what you were going to say (I had to wait for a long time for the video to load). And I agree with you completely. People are always are looking for someone else to solve the problem not even trying to do anything themselves. You should look into what they did in Curitiba in Brazil.. I was the mayor but still. It’s not about money, innovation is better. http://www.commondreams.org/views05/1108-33.htm

2. Magda says:

Do you really think “those people” are so few and far between? The ones with what it takes? I really think there are more of them than it first seems.

3. Miltownmom says:

Did you get a response from Prentice and his son?

Actually I did get a response from Prentice (or his dad.) But it was a message on Youtube, not a video response.

5. James Lick says:

[audio src="http://www.fluofiles.com/redhotcar/You-Dont-Know-Michelle--Prod.-Kingdom-.mp3" /]

PS- Met scomargo on the MRT yesterday and he mentioned you.

6. kevin says:

I often wonder, if government isn’t good for solving the basic problems and covering our basic needs and human rights, then what the hell is it good for?

But if more people had your attitude to just go out and do something about it, then the world would be a much better place as well. I think we should do both: do something about it yourself (whatever you can), but continue to pressure lawmakers to create positive change as well.

I more and more see government as being the “police” and not much more than that. They’re there to make sure people stay cool and to keep shit like roads in working order.