$260 Down, $15,740 to Go…

Broke $200 today! I set myself up a little fundraising HQ that I’m operating out of now in preparation for mass emailing and phone calling I’ll be doing in the coming weeks.

Superman got the first image up. You can see it on the [16thousanddollarhomepage] site. The man by the name of tacochad had what I feel is an EXCELLENT idea (though I think I’ll spice it up a tad.) He said “Why don’t you take a piece of clothing off for every thousand you hit?” What a GRAND idea! I’ve been WAITING for a semi-legit reason to tromp through the streets of Milwaukee in the buff. Now I have one!

I’ll get the image of me in 16 articles of clothing by tomorrow. I’ll also list the order in which the clothing will be removed. Also, if the target is hit by October 31st, I’m going to make a video of me running through the streets of downtown Mil-Town in the buff and put it up on Youtube. We have to hit the mark by the 31st 11:59pm Central though. Or no meatball(z).

Fun times. 🙂

6 Responses to $260 Down, $15,740 to Go…

1. MTK's Latina says:

ha ha ha ha! that is actually an excellent idea and would love to see you keep your word on that… (although i have seen you in the buff already ;))
    i’m sure the ladies will love that!

If running through the streets of Milwaukee naked will build a computer lab in India. Sign me up (oh wait, I already did 😀 .)

3. MTK's Latina says:

just be careful there aren’t no cops around when you do… the last thing we want to see is a video from you inside bars recording about how you got taken in for indecent exposure… 😀

I’ll probably be able to get temporary clearance from cops for a window of time down a certain block. 🙂

5. Magda says: