And I really have them too. Man, yesterdays ride was so cool. I was only out for a couple of hours, but I saw so much stuff. I started in YongHe and went along the river bike path up to BanQiao. Let me think, what did I see…
- Some Taiwanese mafiosoness (that wasn’t on the bike path)
- Radio controlled airplanes and a mini track for radio controlled cars (and one person racing on it, there were about 7 planes in the air)
- Numerous stray dogs and I little puppy I ended up giving 85% of my water to.
- An archery range
- A snake (that attacked me, I felt like I was in Anaconda 2 for a second)
- and bunch of scenic views
Today I spent all my time after class looking for the AC adaptor for my CD player, but didn’t find it (but ended up cleaning my computer room in the process). Since I couldn’t find it I hopped on the MRT to Taipei Main Station and picked up a new one. That messed up my bike riding time for today, but tomorrow I’ll get to listen to my Mandarin learning CD’s while I ride.
GO SPEED RACER GO!! You can see the car on the right side turning the corner. The guy is in the background on the stands.
I think I might roll around with Scooby Snacks from now on. He was whining and stuff, I felt so bad. At least I could give him some water, he seemed to enjoy that (that’s water next to him, he drank out of my hand.)